SAY YES TO clearer-looking skin
START THE PROGRAMME
You’re all set to start your 28 day skincare programme! Grab a sneak peek
of what’s in store for you – and download the full programme - below!
WEEK ONEStart as you mean to go on by integrating these top tips into your daily skincare routine.
• Don’t skip on exfoliation. Exfoliation helps to remove dead skin cells. However, people with oily skin or who get blemishes should not exfoliate more than once a week, so invest in a multi-tasking product like our Tea Tree 3-in-1 Wash. Mask. Scrub (which can be used daily as a wash, bi-weekly as a mask and weekly as a scrub) to ensure you stick to your cleansing routine without overdoing it!
• Don’t go to sleep with makeup on – remove it with a gentle cleanser like our foaming cleanser or, for tougher make up, use our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wipes!
Well done! You made it through your first 7 days – we bet your skin is feeling fresher & more mattifed. Here’s a preview of next week’s worth of tips to keep you on track.
• Use your Tea Tree Oil to target blemishes as soon as you can when you notice them appearing
• Dedicate some "Me Time" each week to take care of your skin with a clay mask like our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask. This will give the skin a much-needed thorough cleansing and it also saves on time if you don’t have time to go to a beauty clinic.
You’re nearly there, we’re so proud of you. Here are this week’s tips for helping to keep your skin looking clearer & healthier.
• You may still be enjoying late nights during university or company parties. Make sure you are cleaning your skin twice a day. Use a relatively gentle and effective cleanser such as our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser to remove make up, daily dirt and impurities…This will help to prevent any clogging of the pores.
• If you’re a gym bunny keep our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wipes in your bag to keep grime from building up on your skin post-workout.
Eeek! You made it to your final week. Here’s our last lot of advice for how to keep your skin looking & feeling awesome.
• Remain diligent with your skincare routine, being careful not to strip the skin of its natural oils, as this can lead to the skin producing more oil to compensate. Using a daily wash such as our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser or Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash will help to ensure you are cleansing well without stripping your skin of its natural oils.
• Use blotting paper to remove excess oil between washes – don’t just keep washing your face, as you may stimulate oil production!
GET OUR GUIDE
No matter what your skin type is, you can stay on track to reach your skin goals with our skincare guide. It’s packed full of how to guides, top tips & expert advice for every skin type from Dr Kim, our Skincare Expert.